|PLAYING BY ART||Go to website ->|
If you always wished for the Fine Arts School but lacked the skills… well, so did we. With Playing by Art there’s no reason to be left over: either you’re a Cubist or an Impressionist, either you’re a Pop Art fan or a Romantic, choose from fifteen categories and create your work of art.
Work with composition with dozens of elements, reproduce the classics or create your own masterpiece, the possibilities are infinite. Explore each style and find your voice: after all, that’s what Art is for… and Playing by Art was made for you.
Our development team enjoys all of your feedback and appreciation. If there’s any unexpected error or crash while enjoying our apps, let us know! We’re also open to any type of suggestion – yes, that feature you’d like to have available and is not implemented yet, for instance, might be a valuable help on our self-improvement.
Compliments are welcome too!
– I believe something stopped working. What shall I do first?
Do you have the latest version of the app? If not, update. Sometimes we discover bugs caused by OS updates or new features and in order to fix them, we release new versions. Sometimes, they’re just upgrades to the previous ones – it’s always an advantage to stay updated.
– I’ve updated my device and now all content previously bought seems locked. Help!
If you updated your OS or changed of device you can always retrieve previously bought content by restoring it (usually a button in the Settings menu) and then downloading the content.
– I’ve restored my purchases but content still appears lock / unable to use. What do I do?
See previous point! The restore only marks your content as purchased, connecting your account to the store to unlock previously paid items. After that you still need to download it before using.
– My restores aren’t retrieving all purchases. What’s happening?
Please verify the account you’re logged into. If you use multiple accounts in one device, that may just be the detail you’re missing.
– My app has no sound. Why?
First, check your device’s sound settings. Is it a general problem? If so, the problem eventually is in your device. Then, look for Settings in the App – in Bedtime Stories, for instance, you can activate and deactivate the narration. If everything’s properly set and you still hear nothing, reach us!
– Can I restore my purchases in different devices?
Yes, but only if three conditions are verified:
– you’re using the same OS. Some apps are available for Android and iOS but you won’t be able to retrieve purchases between stores;
– you’re using the same app. Some apps are available in two versions, one for phones and another one for tablets;
– you’re using the same account in all devices;
– There’s a message saying the App cannot access my photos/microphone, since I’ve denied that access accidentally. What can I do to grant it?
In the Settings menu of your device you have a Privacy item – inside you’ll find items such as those mentioned, and you can enable (or disable) the access there.